Eurotracks aims at:
- Promoting access to professional mobility for job seekers, apprentices and students ;
- Improving the quality of mobility ;
- Facilitating the recognition of learning outcomes and business experience at European level (ECVET).
We also offer our services on a range of programs :
- Erasmus+ (KA1 and KA2 projects)
- Horizon 2020, the Framework Program for Research and Innovation (2014-2020) ;
- COSME, the Program for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs ;
- ESF, the European Social Fund program to support employment and social inclusion
Eurotracks hosts European trainees in Paris. After studying the profile and professional project of the candidate, we look for a work placement and offer accommodation. We can also provide language courses and TFI exam.
We are able to find placements in diverse sectors (hotel, restaurant, tourism, sales, communication, marketing, …).
During the internship, a member of Eurotracks meets regularly with the intern and the tutor in the company to ensure a smooth running of the work placement.
Eurotracks handles all the administrative documents :
- Certificate of attendance
- Learning Agreement
- Language course certificate
- Europass Mobility